Clarity coaching Services
Clarify, Act, Achieve
Our President, Cindy Fields has been sought out by entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs for many years to help them achieve their unique visions and to Achieve Beyond!.
Cindy is now offering her unique abilities and skillset to empower others who are ready to Achieve Beyond!
Two levels of individualized consultation are available.
The Loyalty Alliance CLARITY COLLABORATION program is a dynamic and engaging one-on-one short-term mentoring program focused on the achievement of your personal empowerment and growth.
- Preliminary Conversation: You will be introduced to the program, and you’ll have the opportunity to share your personal situation and concerns.
- Values Exercise: You will participate in a guided values exercise to gain clarity on what is truly important to you
- Goal Setting: You will define your short, mid and long term goals and start filling in the steps needed to achieve them.
- Barrier Checking: You will discuss the barriers you encounter to your success and come up with strategies to overcome them.
- Ongoing Mentoring & Accountability (as needed, additional fees apply): These are “check-in” conversations you can use to discuss your progress. They can also provide an opportunity for course corrections that can help you get closer to where you want to be.
The Loyalty Alliance ACHIEVEMENT COLLABORATION program builds on the Clarity Collaboration program to help achievement-oriented individuals proactively stay the course over time, overcome obstacles, and drive key activities to enable them to Achieve Beyond! in all aspects of their lives.
In addition to the services in the CLARITY COLLABORATION Program, the ACHIEVEMENT COLLABORATION program includes the following:
- Financial & Goal Management: We will discuss financial and time management and the steps you can take toward the alignment of your financial situation with the achievement of your goals.
- Special Projects: We will take on projects focused on helping you achieve what is important to you.
- Reviews & Updates: These are “check-in” conversations to discuss your goals progress, provide mentorship and answer questions. They can also provide an opportunity for course corrections that can help you get closer to where you want to be.